While most purchases are delivered immediately to the account, some purchases may take more time (up to 24 hours) if the app store is experiencing delays. Sometimes restarting the device can help fix in-app purchase issues.
If you have not received your purchase after 24 hours, please send us the order receipt so we can assist you.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
- Purchases are grouped by the date they were charged to the payment method that you have on file.
- Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID.
- Take a screenshot of the order receipt (must include ORDER ID, DATE, and APP DETAILS).